Hi everyone,I am doing some last minute compo practise before my compo exam this friday.The compo I am writing is a sort of like cheat and fire so its a not so sure how to classify it compo anyways hope you all like it....
"Why did this happen?Why was I so foolish?"I said to myself.Millions of thoughts raced through my mind.I was in a smelly room filled with mice and cockroache with some other crooks like me.Everything started when I was a boss of many worldwide famous milk storages.I own sixty milk storages all over the world.Every morning,fresh supplies of milk from China would come into my storages and my workers would start selling them.Everything was perfect until a bad news that every milk storage holder would fear...
It was a blazing hot afternoon and I was lazing around in my office."Mary!I mean boss somthing had gone very wrong!"Exclaimed John-my trusty-right hand man,"China has been found to add malamine to their milk products!"I stared at John dumbfounded."What should we do?We have bought lots of China milk.John asked.I replied saying that everything would be perfectly fine.
Lady luck was not on my side.Throughout the whole afternoon,I could not think of a plan.As the day passes,more and more of my milk storages close down and most of my workers left.Finally one day,a broad grin spread across my face.My storages were all insured and I had left with one storage.I called my insurance agency and told them that I needed the money.My agency could not help mes as they said that something must be wrong to the storage to get the money but they suggested that I should sell all my storages.That day,I manage to sell all my storages and earned a million but it was not enough to pay my workers and maintain my last storage.
Late at night,a fire broke up in my storage.The fire was so intense that it burned my last standing storage.I earned my insurance money and managed to pay my workers.After many days of helping me solve the case of the fire outbreak,the police found out that it was me all along.I was brought to court."Why did you start a fire?"The judge boomed.I told the jufge what had happened and was sent to nine months jail.
"Hey Mary,it is time for lunch break,"A policeman said.I snapped out of my reverie and went for my lunch break.Ever since that day,I promise myself to be truthful and ask for help whenver needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment